Ever wanted to track your route in a new city/streets that you are or just while you're riding your bike or cycle or running? You can send your weekend tracked routes of hills or forests to your friends so that they can also benefit of your experience.
This app can be used to track your location by using the devices' built in GPS sensor. You can start tracking from wherever you are pause it, resume it, stop it, whatever you like to do during your trip.
While tracking you can close the app and do other things with your phone, the app still records location movements and once you finished with all of the other activities the route that you took will be displayed on the map.
• ability to track your location via GPS
• ability to save your routes
• ability to export the saved tracking in GPX format (only for upgraded users)
• ability to share route informations on social network sites like (Facebook and Twitter), and also via email
• daily summary information about your routes that you took on the same day
• ability to change the speed format from km/h to mph or nautical miles/knots
Supported languages: English, Italian, Hungarian, German
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically consume battery.